Superieur Gloves Production Line – 3m boxes per week/52 weeks
- Reviews (0)
Please contact info@ooh-medical for more information, with the subject header ‘Superier Production Line’
Production lines available – 3 million boxes per week for 52 weeks. Manufactured in Vietnam.
CE and FDA approved.
Please find product spec by clicking the below link.
Price is $7.05 per box of 100 FOB, $7.18 CIF by fast boat or $10.35 CIF air freight.
For the production line the weekly price is $21,150,000 (FOB), $21,540,000 (CIF by boat), or $31,050,000 (CIF by air)
Ordinary contract term is 52 weeks.
Process for purchase of production line:
1. Seller sends FCO to the Buyer.
2. Buyer signs, stamps and returns FCO with PO.
3. Seller sends Sales & Purchase Agreement/Contract.
4. Seller and Buyer Attorney’s to engage for verification of Seller and Buyer contractual performance ability, and discuss any associated matters with Escrow
or payment terms shipping etc.
5. Buyer signs, stamps and returns Sales & Purchase Agreement.
6. Seller Issues the Pro forma Invoice for each production month.
7. Buyer to deposit 100% into the Escrow, where funds are released to Seller weekly upon successful SGS Inspection Report after each production week.
8. The Seller to provide via Bank SWIFT Msg or Email the following original documents to the Buyer’s Bank in order to release full payment to the Seller
for each individual weeks production allocation. The International consignment note issued to the consignee specified by the Buyer consists of:
– FOB “Commercial invoice, CE certificate, FDA certificate, certificate of origin, declaration of conformity, batch number, test report from factory, SGS
report no older then 72hrs and packing list.”
– CIF “Bill of Lading, air cargo weigh bill, cargo customs declaration, export license, commercial invoice, CE certificate, FDA certificate, certificate of origin,
declaration of conformity, batch number, test report from factory, SGS report no older then 72hrs and packing list.”
9. Upon successful receipt of the above documents the funds will be released to the Seller.
10. On the first week of the entire production beginning 20% of the first week only will be released to the Seller to begin all production.
11. Goods are collected FOB or shipped CIF.
12. The last week of each month the Seller will invoice the Buyer and the process will be repeated for the term of the contract.